At VetCare Montana in Polson, MT, we are proud to be on the cutting edge of medical technology. Radiology is a technique and diagnostic tool that we use to look inside the body in a completely non-invasive way. X-rays allow us to create images of all the body’s organs.
In other words, the use of radiology gives us a view of the internal organs in your pet’s body that we otherwise could not see. It’s an important diagnostic tool that helps veterinarians detect and prevent illness.
The use of radiology is safe and our entire staff is highly trained. It is our goal to provide your pet with the highest level of medical care possible, and this is just one of the many ways we achieve that.
We also offer state-of-the-art medical technology. One of the diagnostic tools we use is ultrasound, which creates images of the inner workings of the body.
Ultrasound uses sound waves to offer a non-invasive, painless, and radiation-free method of imaging your pet’s internal organs. This is one of the many ways we are dedicated to providing your pet with the best care possible.
By using ultrasound, we have yet another powerful tool at our disposal to detect, diagnose, and prevent illness in your pet.
Blood Chemistry IDEXX Catalyst One
- Total T4– Easily screen, diagnose and manage thyroid disease during the patient visit
- Fructosamine– Provides rapid and accurate fructosamine levels to help you manage and diagnose diabetic dogs and cats.
- Phenobarbital– Accurately measure your patients’ phenobarbital levels in minutes, for monitoring and timely adjustments during patient visits.
- Urine P:C Ratio– Two tests in one run help you detect and quantify proteinuria and diagnose early renal disease.
Complete Blood Count (CBC) LaserCyte® Dx Hematology Analyzer
- The LaserCyte® Dx Hematology Analyzer offers you the most accurate, real-time, comprehensive hematology information in-house in minutes.
- Make more informed decisions more quickly and share results with clients during the patient visit.
Urinalysis IDEXX VetLab UA Analyzer
- Save time and eliminate errors with one-button operation and results in about 80 seconds.
- Automatically capture IDEXX UA Strip results and integrate with the patients’ medical records and invoices.
- Improve results with consistent interpretation and color compensation for darkly colored samples.
Practicing In-House Microscopy